#TakeAction – June 2, 2020
#TakeAction Tuesday to support Black-led organizations and impacted communities in Minneapolis. And join the Indivisible Town Hall for Lt Governor candidate Marko Liias tonight at 7.
🔶 Donate to Minneapolis-area political organizations
🔶 Join the Lt Governor Indivisible Town Hall
Donate to Minneapolis-area political organizations
Indivisible believes Black Lives Matter without qualifications, asterisks, or add-ons. We also belief in the right for communities to protest and protect themselves against state-sanctioned violence. To support Black people in the Twin Cities fighting for their community, we recommend donating and supporting these local organizations:
• Black Visions Collective: Supporting Black activists on the ground;
• Minnesota Freedom Fund: Bail fund for activists;
• Reclaim the Block: Community fund;
• Northstar Health Collective: Medical donations;
• Unicorn Riot: On-the-ground independent & radical media coverage;
• George Floyd Family/Memorial Fund.
Join the Lt Governor Indivisible Town Hall
Join the Washington Indivisible Network’s State Town Hall with Lt. Governor Candidate Marko Liias tonight at 7 p.m. Stephan Cox will be speaking with Sen. Liias about issues regarding police accountability, racial justice, the economic recovery, and much more.
Sign up here: https://us02web.zoom.us/…/tZIkc-2hrT8vH9Z7YXpyg_76dMX0jvGSp…