#TakeAction – May 1, 2020
Happy May! Here is how you can #TakeAction today, May 1st:
🔶 May Day Action to Unite Us All for a People’s Bailout
🔶 Share #PeoplesBailout principles on social media
🔶 Join a May Day rally with Pramila Jayapal
1) Action: Take Action as an Individual or a Family
Today, on May Day – Friday, May 1, 2020 – we are coming together to make some noise and tell our stories, in solidarity with one another, and to unite our individual fights into a shared struggle. Join the #PeoplesBailout Live Stream Rally at 11 a.m. PDT. We’ll be broadcasting live from this page. Be ready to make some noise! https://thepeoplesbailout.org/mayday
• Make a sign or poster and hang it outside your window! Let your neighbors know what a #PeoplesBailout means to you.
• Share a picture or video of you and your family talking about what you want to see from a #PeoplesBailout. Don’t forget to include the hashtag and demand action by tagging your representative and President Trump.
• Boycott big businesses that are refusing to support workers, like Amazon, Target, and Whole Foods. Consider finding ways to support small businesses instead.
2) Action: Share the “People’s Bailout” Principles on social media
Indivisible is asking for a People’s Bailout, but not everyone knows what that means. Grab some free graphics from https://thepeoplesbailout.org/social-toolkit?source=indivisible and share some on your Facebook, Instagram, or twitter. Make sure to include the #PeoplesBailout hashtag
3) Action: Join the May Day rally with Pramila Jayapal at 12pm, and register on Zoom: https://www.facebook.com/events/2515227612065227/
**CALENDAR**We are posting more and more events (both for our group and outside of it) on our calendar. Check it out! http://www.indivisible-wa8.com/calendar/
**EMAIL**Friends not on FB and want to join our efforts? Sign up for email: http://eepurl.com/cChJwD