#TakeAction – April 22, 2019
Happy Monday! Let’s #TakeAction for April 22, 2019!
🔶 Urge Support of H.Res. 257, Calling For the Judiciary Committee to Investigate Whether President Trump Should be Impeached
🔶 Urge State House Action on Important State Health Care Legislation
🔶 Support Passage in the State House of SSB 5602
1. (ACTION) Call Rep. Schrier and urge her To support H.Res. 257, Calling For the Judiciary Committee to Investigate Whether President Trump Should be Impeached.
- Indivisible call to action: https://act.indivisible.org/call/impeachment-resolution/
2. (ACTION) Call your state House Representatives, and urge them to vote in favor of the following health care bills (click the bill number to read the full text):
3. (ACTION) Call your State Representative and urge him or her to support amended SSB 5602, which would assure that reproductive health care is available to the largest number of state residents:
- Bill text and information: SSB 5602
Find out who your Washington State Representatives are, and how to contact them here.
If you’re not sure which legislative district you live in, just click the link to send an email to any Representative. You’ll be directed to a page that allows you to enter your address to verify whether you live in that Representative’s district. If you don’t; it will tell you who your Senator and Representatives are and will give you the links to the web pages for each of them.
We are posting more and more events (both for our group and outside of it) on our calendar. Check it out! http://www.indivisible-wa8.com/calendar/
Friends not on FB and want to join our efforts? Sign up for email: http://eepurl.com/cChJwD